If you’re new to the library and would like help finding your way around the library or an introduction to the library and information services just contact us!
Need a particular book or just information on a particular subject? Whether or not it’s in our library the Library Manager can use little librarian magic to try to find it for you!
If you would like assistance or advice on an information matter, 1-2-1 appointments with the Library Manager are available. Topics covered include:
- Accessing e-journals
- Accessing the Cambridge University’s libraries
- Citations & reference management with Mendeley & Zotero
- Current awareness
- Finding & accessing online resources
- Research outreach & impact
- Search strategies
- Understanding open access
- Using social media
- Web tools for work
If you’re not sure if you’re query might fall into this category, just ask!